The Plaza at Mountain Bridge
The Plaza at Mountain Bridge has been planned as an intimate retail enclave that will accommodate up to 16,500 sf of specialty shops, restaurants, and services to serve the vibrant Desert Uplands region of northeast Mesa, Arizona. Located on a small 2.4 acre site within Mountain Bridge – the last Signature Master Planned Community in the area – The Plaza has been designed to reflect the old-world inspired architecture of this amenity-rich community, creating a comfortable and convenient environment for shopping and dining. The unique site also provides direct vehicular and pedestrian access to the Mountain Bridge community, adding an additional level of convenience for its nearby residents.
- Proposed 16,500 Square Foot Neighborhood Specialty Center
- $113,639 Average Household Income, 1-mile radius
- 2014 Traffic Volume: 11,150 at Ellsworth and McKellips*
- 3,400sf corner retail with drive-through capability
- Trellis-covered outdoor dining patio areas for two restaurants
- Direct vehicular and pedestrian access to the Mountain Bridge Community
- Full-turning traffic movement access on McKellips Road.
*Source: City of Mesa